To register for Lemonade Day Louisiana:
- Decide on a name for your lemonade stand.
- Start the registration process by clicking Click Here to Get Started.
- Complete the registration form and then click Get Certificate.
- Click Print to print your certificate.
- What is Lemonade Day Louisiana?
The foremost objective of Lemonade Day is to empower youth to take ownership of their lives and become productive members of society—the business leaders, social advocates, volunteers and forward thinking citizens of tomorrow.
By participating in Lemonade Day, kids learn financial literacy and economics; college readiness and career; life skills/personal development; and academics.
- Who brought Lemonade Day to Louisiana?
Lemonade Day was brought to Louisiana in 2010 by Entrepreneurs John Georges (CEO of Georges Enterprises) and Todd Graves (Founder, CEO, Fry Cook & Cashier of Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers). Georges and Graves both received their first taste of business by operating their own lemonade stand as kids.
- What is the Web address for Lemonade Day Louisiana?